Libby's Pumpkin Pie
The best version of the Libby's Pumpkin pie...ever!
Servings 2 pies
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 pie shells
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and pumpkin.
- Add sugar, salt and spices to pumpkin mixture.
- Stir in evaporated milk. Add molasses and blend.
- Prepare your pie shells. I use pre-made pie crust. You can use homemade; your choice.
- Pour half of your mixture into each of the pie shells. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean.
- Cool. Serve with a garnish of whipped cream.