Yep, Bailey’s Chocolate Chip Dip… goes great with everything. Dip in your favorite cookie, cracker or fruit. Bailey’s and chocolate always make any sweet treat taste better. This makes about a cup, but the good news it does store in the refrigerator for awhile.
For this recipe I use Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream. If you want, feel free to use Bailey’s Irish Cream (or whatever brand you have) for the recipe.
Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and Irish Cream until smooth and creamy.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Serve with your favorite cookie, cracker or fruit.
Bailey's Chocolate Chip Dip
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and Irish Cream in a medium bowl.
- Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with cookies, crackers or fruit.