Who doesn’t love Key Limes? They are so cute and versatile. You can make them sweet or savory or even part of a cocktail. Here are the 16 reasons why I love key limes.
Let’s start off with dessert…. every good meal should start with dessert, right?
- Key Lime Ice Cream – ice cream that tastes like the Islands. Put a few scoops into your margarita and well… that’s heaven on earth.
- Key Lime Icebox Cake – when it’s too hot to cook, make an icebox cake. Retro and yummy!
- White Chocolate Chip Key Lime Island Cookies. It’s a white chocolate chip cookie with a hint of lime.
- Publix Key Lime Pie. Ever had a slice of this? Now you can make it at home.
- Key Lime Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies. By adding the mini chocolate chips to a favorite recipie it took these cookies to a whole new level.
- Key Lime Cake. Adding a few ingredients to a cake mix takes these flavors over the top.
- Mini Frozen Key Lime Pies. Love these mini pies. Just the right size.
- Lime Butter Cookies. Coated with chocolate, these are beyond amazing.
- Margarita Ice Cream. The secret ingredient? Tequila!
- Margarita Cupcakes. Yum and Yum!!
- Key Lime Pie Martini. Who wouldn’t love the adult version of Key Lime pie??
- Bloody Ghostbuster. A great shot to enjoy after hunting ghosts.
- KeKe Margarita. One of my favorites. Uses Keke Lime Liquor.
Did someone say… food?
- Chili Lime Chicken Tacos. A bit of heat and a bit of tart. A perfect taco
- Citrus Shrimp. Quick, easy and so delicious.
16. The Key Lime Festival in Key West. An amazing festival all about key limes. So much fun!
As you can see I love Key Limes. Don’t you?? Want to order some amazing Key Lime juice from Key West? Be sure to check out Kermit’s Key Lime Shoppe.